Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Contact Info / Websites

Recent Audio Reviews

Crawling Eye Crawling Eye

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars

wheres the drop

the whole point in dubstep to to scare the shit out of people with the drop this was ok but its a start!

joethesouleater responds:

Dubstep is genre of electronic music originating in the UK. It is characterized by deep bass and sub-basslines. Dubstep probably has one of the most ridiculous fanbases out there. The fanbase mostly consists of people ranging from 14-18 years of age. Most of these "fans" are preppy kids who listen to dubstep not because they like how it sounds, but because they think it's "cool", and that's what all the "cool" kids listen to. Those kids make up about 85% of the fanbase. The other 15% are actual dubstep fans, who appreciate the rythm and basslines and aren't just looking for filthy drops. Dubstep isn"t about mind fucking noises, it's about the rythm and the feel of bass sounds. Unfortunately, 85% of the fanbase do not have the intelligence to grasp this truth, and continue to search for and listen to what they think are "filthy dubstep tracks". Dubstep fans also feel the need to let everyone know about their affection for the genre. Wearing dubstep clothing and accessories, having dubstep phone backgrounds, it's so stupid. If i was into rap music, i wouldn't go around wearing shirts and hats that say "rap". My phone background wouldn't be the word "rap". This just proves that people like dubstep just because they think it's cool. This is what it is. Dubstep is a genre of music, not a religion. I love dubstep, but it's like some sort of ego-inflating disease. I honestly can't wait for it to die so only the true dubstep fans are left. The point of it is to listen to it and enjoy it not to scare the shit out of you. You wanna get the shit scared out of you watch a friken horror movie.

Recent Art Reviews

Sisters Sisters

Rated 5 / 5 stars


this is great

Jessie big battery Jessie big battery

Rated 5 / 5 stars


love this!!!

Kokiri Sage Kokiri Sage

Rated 5 / 5 stars


nice work!!!